The format of assignments and theses as well as citing and making a bibliography should follow the Instructions for Written Work. These instructions are the most important guidelines for you when writing thesis or other assignments.
Thesis process and information seeking for thesis in brief:
- Analyze your topic and refine keywords related to the topic.
- Select sources: book databases, article databases and other sources needed.
- Seek information systematically, use various search words and combination of search words.
- Evaluate your search and make sure that the books, articles and other sources you selected are reliable and up-to-date.
- Use Instructions for Written Work when referencing and making a bibliography.
- Upload the final and checked version of thesis on Theseus. Before that make sure that supervisors have approved it.