It is possible that your search doesn't succeed at once. It is important to try different search terms and several ways to combine them.
1. If there are too many search results
2. If there are too few search results
3. If there are no search results at all
Ask for help at the library or make an appointment with an information specialist.
The evaluation of information is an essential part of information seeking process. The more you do it, the more you become skilled in it.
Pay attention to these matters for instance:
You should study information from the internet critically and compare it with other information sources. The origin, purpose, objectivity and currency of the information are important criteria when evaluating internet sources.
1. Who is the author of the document?
2. What is the text's purpose and point of view?
3. When was the information created?
A research publication has certain characteristics: