Practical training is an obligatory part of the education. Each degree programme informs their students about their practical training practices. The contact persons are listed below:
- Agriculture: Jussi-Matti Kallio.
- Automation Engineering and Information Technology: Jorma Mettälä
- Business and Culture: Sari Havulehto
- Construction engineering: Anne Vuokila
- Food processing and bio technology: Matti-Pekka Pasto
- Health Care and Social work: Have different practices with the practical training. It is always possible to turn to the study counsellors of all degree programmes, for more information.
- Hospitality management: Paula Juurakko
- Mechanical and production engineering: Pasi Junell
It is possible to go abroad for practical training: https://seamk.libguides.com/c.php?g=682895&p=4872991